As part of our ongoing development and improvement of EngagePHD™, we are pleased to share some larger innovations with our version 3.2 release, particularly our Layout Designer V2 (Beta).
When users log in and create/edit a layout, they will be given the option to use the Beta version of Layout Designer or stick with their current version.
Great new features, which includes but is not limited to:
- Removed floating toolbar in favor of a fixed position toolbar
- Drag & Drop Zone Management which allows users to lock zones in position or hide them
- Added an ‘undo’ button
- Ability to add content types to Layout with less clicks
- Improved Products Mapping Tool when linking to the dynamic data fields within the Product Database
- New Zoom option so you can see the entire Layout canvas without scrolling
We’ve also made some additional innovations to our EngagePHD™ platform:
- PoS Integration: Integration with NCR Aloha and Maitre’D PoS Systems which allows these systems to automate an XML export on a scheduled basis that EngagePHDTM automatically picks up, imports and dynamically change prices within any Digital Menu Board Layout.Location Based Pricing: Added support for Location based pricing so the same Digital Menu Board Layout can be scheduled for multiple locations worldwide, but based on Location, the pricing will vary from product to product.
- Location Based Pricing: Added support for Location based pricing so the same Digital Menu Board Layout can be scheduled for multiple locations worldwide, but based on Location, the pricing will vary from product to product.
- Multi-lingual Touch Screen Support: When it comes to building touch screen applications with text based zones, you can free type translations to any language that you wish. When a user interacts with a touch screen and selects the language of their choice, all of the dynamic text in the touch screen Layout will flip to that chosen language.
- Product Attributes: Added support and product mappings to show nutritional icons, i.e. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, etc… dynamically where applicable within a Digital Menu Board Layout.
- LG webOS 3.0: Added support for UDP streams.
- Samsung Tizen: Added support for synchronization via Samsung Sync API.
- Auto Sizing: Added ability to auto adjust font size based on the number of products shown on a Digital Menu Board Layout to ensure the product fit
- Disclaimer Text: Added a content type for ‘Disclaimer Text’ which can also be set to auto-size based on font size from the products, i.e. explaining the nutritional information.
- Server: Innovations to the way certain processes are handled on the EngagePHDTM webservers to improve efficiency.
- Style: Added ability to delete styles. A check will be done before deletion can take place to ensure that the style is not in use on any layouts.
Please continue to provide feedback and recommendations for new features so we can keep working hard to make EngagePHD™ the best Digital Signage platform in the world!